Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Error 500 on show invoices

Miro   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi,
I've just upgraded my own installation of Akaunting from 1.3.17 via 1.3.18 (bcmath installed) to 2.0.2. After upgrade I can't show invoices. When click on invoice number or "..." show, I get

Oops! Something went wrong
500 Internal Server Error
We will work on fixing that right away.

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello Miro,

Please, enable debug to see more details about the error:

https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/debug

Regards

Miro   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi Denis,

Thank you for quick response. I've just tried and got following and saw that php fileinfo extension was missing. This installed and problem is solved.

Thank you for great support.
Regards.

Zakaria Chkouch   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

can you please tell me how you fixed it ? I still have this problem and cant fix it

Miro   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

With debug I saw that fileinfo extension was missing. I've installes php7-fileinfo extension and restarted my apache. The problem was solved.
However it is possible that you check with debug what cause your issue.
Enable debug as described on https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/debug and try to get same error. You will get a lot of information which will tell you what is the problem on your installation.

Scott Carson   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Hi all,

I have the same error, not with invoices but rather bills (and now, randomly, some transactions). I turned on debug, and there seems to be a software problem - here's the error:

Plank\Mediable\Helpers\File::readableSize(): Argument #1 ($bytes) must be of type int, string given, called in /public_html/akaunting3/vendor/plank/laravel-mediable/src/Media.php on line 308 (View: /public_html/akaunting3/resources/views/components/media/file.blade.php) (View: /public_html/akaunting3/resources/views/components/media/file.blade.php) (View: /public_html/akaunting3/resources/views/components/media/file.blade.php) (View: /public_html/akaunting3/resources/views/components/media/file.blade.php)
/public_html/akaunting3/vendor/plank/laravel-mediable/src/Helpers/File.php#70

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions